Tuesday, September 28, 2010

When Can Oh Driver's License Be Renewed

BERLIN 282 part2

WHO WILL DELIVER ME FROM THIS BODY OF DEMOCRACY













22. sep from hell


Those did not believe him and laugh, and he tells how he lived and traveled in carriages
, and from a public garden for all civilian masters chased away, and once to the governor naked came, and now - he says - I am for their willfulness
cursed my whole nature petrified, and I had to constantly soak and so give me vodka! - I for She did not have enough money to pay, but with
glass removal ".
prophecy from the classic [info] Oleg Mavromati Osmolovskiy and asked me to Gelman, he them naked in a dream to be the death of browning in "Institute of Hygiene" , title your / someone else was working, now the "Institute of Hygiene"


- How old are you?
- Eleven.
- Where are from?
- From permanent fire.
- Where are you going?
- To permanent fire.

Where are from? - The first question asked by sitting in a refugee camp emmigrantiki newcomers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment