Monday, September 27, 2010

Types Of Business Contract

BERLIN 282 part 1: piss on hipocrisy

dmitri pimenov aka



redkhmer
:
"Avdyei Ter-Oganyan -
idiot
, it requires cultural organizations and personages to intervene in legal and prokuraturskuyu. Man it's certainly a good (as in a joke about two bricks flying from the roof) but dubinogolovy, a materialist, in one word.

I - clever! I demand that the Ministry of Culture it is culture and nothing else.
Distinguished members of the Russian Ministry of Culture.
I implore you not to meddle and do not require that Oleg Mavromatti issued passports. Let it deals with prosecutors let everyone makes his own - is the basis of reasonableness of a civilized society. [info] I urge you to contribute material and financial implementation of our Oleg Mavromati art project "The Institute of Hygiene" - which be thought of yourself toasting Oleg on a red electric chair by a vote of the internet for and against such a procedure. On this outstanding artwork artist elementary is not enough money, the latest Oleg spent on renting the electric chair, no money, money that would have you - I know! Please, facilitate the creation of art! Keeping the necessary politeness, I will be more forthright and right now declare

hunger strike until my request is not executed. "

http://redkhmer.livejournal.com/229417.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment