request toavrischa from hell
OPEN LETTER Yuri Albert, Andrew monastery, Igor Makarevich, Vitaly Komar, Vadim Zakharov, Yuri Leiderman, Valery Koshlyakov. and all other exhibitors.
Dear friends!
Yesterday I learned that my work is not produced in Russia. And then he got the e-mail from a gallery Gelman with a proposal to resolve the situation as follows: print in Paris and exhibit other works from this series that have not been banned for export, so as not to strain relations between the French and Russian partners. Long thinking, I agreed. And today I read in a magazine Gelman that you were in my support readily to boycott the exhibition, as well as comments Marat that the situation is resolved satisfactorily, and none of this is no longer needed. I was very touched by your support.
Today the whole day thinking about it. Then came to the conclusion that somehow all-too-cleverly leaves. I had a great pushing the press and now I can safely remove the cream.
Actually, my agreement to resolve the situation by printing prints, convenient to all. I imagined how the Russian ambassador to the smiles will open this exhibition in Paris, depicting that all is normal. Lately I am in constant telephone contact with Oleg Mavromatti, who is now a Russian passport was not extended to Bulgaria and threatened extradition in Russia. The situation there is very serious. I thought about what really turns ugly. My situation is similar to the situation of Mauritius. But if my work can leave in Moscow and print new ones in Paris, then print the new Mavromatti in New York, placing the old prison, just can not. So I decided to abandon This ingenious invention with prints. I wrote Gelman its refusal to decide the matter in such manner. I want this refusal to draw attention to the situation between culture and power in our country. And more specifically - to sharpen this absurd conflict. Because of my work, actually, and were created for that very clearly showed the idiocy of idiots.
In short, I decided to demand that my works have been brought from Moscow. And to produce the second requirement - to extend the Russian passport Oleg Mavromatti. The situation with Oleg is not comparable to mine, in general, funny story.
Without meeting these, it is quite realistic, in my opinion, requirements, I refuse to participate in the exhibition
It seems to me that the Louvre - it is a good lever. If the eight press in Paris, Ministry of Culture can be shaken so to stir. We are constantly confronted with similar problems when it's too late - when Erofeev already tried, but Mavromatii already was illegal. Know it on their own. And we always put the understated "realistic" problem. And when it becomes "normal", we quickly forget about it. In this exhibition at the Louvre is not solve any serious issues of art. It is simply a demonstration of how everything is great with modern art. Actually, it is it strongly wants to refute. I think that a boycott of the exhibition - is a case to be adequately perceived and artists, and the general public in Russia. We can demonstrate their attitude to the whole of the monstrous garbage that is happening here. would be very nice if you support I even then psevdorazresheniya conflict. Of course, I understand what his gesture force you to new reactions. But nothing, in fact, has not changed. С уважением, Авдей Тер-Оганьян
0 comments:
Post a Comment