Sunday, October 3, 2010

Difference Between Lesbian And A Triscut

Open Letter to Patriarch Cyril

Originally posted by [info] redkhmer at Open Letter to Patriarch Cyril
copy of a letter to the patriarchate in the ROC, Money Lane Building 5, Moscow, Russia, the patriarch Cyril

Your Holiness.
writing to you, Dmitry Pimenov
I'm a poet, in a difficult situation much money, fare went up, prices go up,
suggest you buy my soul,
I've heard from friends that you bought the souls of my friends Tolik Osmolovsky and Vladimir Dubosarsky,
please buy for 300 bucks, you are interested in souls in the end,
can be even less money, very much needed. My soul is good, I'm certainly not a very famous poet, but for me who must say a word.

Poet Dmitry Pimenov



you can write a document with blood that give me the soul after death?
[10:36:16] BioNihil: a za4em tebe moya dusha?
[10:36:26] pimenoff dmitry: need
[10:36:30] BioNihil: u menya eyo net)
[10:37:15] BioNihil: i'm bionihil
[10:37:43] BioNihil: i'm your god & your state)
[10:38:17] pimenoff dmitry: so the more you chick hard to write a paper with blood and put it on the Internet
[10:38:47] BioNihil: da net ne trudnu kone4no)
[10:39:46] pimenoff dmitry: so do today to I have this picture and message of the interview taped
[10:40:25] BioNihil: ponimaesh ty sej4as monipuliruesh mnoj - nado i svyo i ne obyasnyaesh za4em
[10:41:20] BioNihil: kakoj message-to?
[10:41:23] pimenoff dmitry: I am Satan
[10:41:35] BioNihil: i huli ja tozhe)
[10:42:22] BioNihil: davaj ty tozhe peredash mne svoyu dushu
[10: 42:34] pimenoff dmitry: I am an avid
[10:42:40] BioNihil: haha
[10:46:37] BioNihil: esli patriarch kupit u tebya tvoju dushu ja tebe svoyu podaryu
[10:47:52] BioNihil: ili ty cho4esh byc i mefistofelem i faustom v odnom lice?
[10:48:35] pimenoff dmitry: Don Juan and the other person

0 comments:

Post a Comment