Sunday, January 16, 2011

How To Be Attract A Metal Guy

Minsk

Well, I've again in Berlin! Ride home this time was slightly sumasshedeshey a bit chaotic and bustling, but an unusually positive. all managed, со многими успела встретиться, даже с теми с кем не ожидала.  была безумна рада всех видеть, и как показалось это было взаимно. спасибо огромное всем, что taking the time to meet with me, the sea of positive emotions and differences, which I brought with me along with a huge suitcase, and thanks for the support it for I have a very important right now. and thank you all for your gifts.

PS: 1) Squirrel, a gazebo your look, next time come to watch the kitchen)))) well and gazebo at the same time update))))

2) Natasha, you and Max thank you so much for coming, was very glad to see you. Max made a very positive impression on the parents)))) and not only)))


ALL love you very much !!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment