yeah_muthafucka @ 2010-06-17T11:44:00
"What's wrong?" says a voice, and she sounds confused and anxious. "What's wrong?"
"Who's there?"
"What?"
"Who's there?"
"I am of the mind. .. You are!"
"Right. I am his body. I'm not good ..."
"This is all absolutely ridiculous," turns on a third voice. "This can not be true."
"Who said that?" asks the spirit. "Body? Is that you?" The
have I said, you fool. You can tell me soul "
The body laughs mockingly." I think any of you two "
The Spirit speaks slowly:".. So, now let us proceed logically times. Our man is ready. We must work together to do something. "Whimpers
The Body." Now. Listen, you two. This is me, lying there - not her. You do not know what it's like "The Spirit
dagt". Listen, you idiot, because we put all of it together. If he is gone, we are all delivered. "
" Is ...". The body can not pronounce the word. 'I must survive. "
" No, "said the Ghost." Not necessarily. This is for them so a game. I'm not sure if we should intervene because. "
The body is shocked." What a game? "
" I'm not sure. Something with rules. . If you have a lot of rules, "says
The Soul:" This guy makes me mad. I do not go back again, "says
Spirit".. You must go back "
" On the contrary. "Retorts the soul," I do, what I want. You two have no control over me. "
" Forget it, "says the body.
The mind remains stubbornly." But the soul must go back together with us. "
" no. We do not need. "
The mind thinks about the situation. "Perhaps the soul is after all right in their argument. Maybe I should not go back to ..."
The body panics. "NO, PLEASE ..."
"But on the other hand, if we do not go back, would it also achieved nothing. Our behavior will affect their game anyway. If they lose a man, then the change is not their game, neither the one nor in the other direction. People already seems to lose the sense of the whole game to be. We must be practical. Come on, body, we go back. "
The soul after them shouting: "Tell the man that I am missing."
0 comments:
Post a Comment