About eternal
again burned their coffee for espreso, I think already the fifth time ((((At this time the blame kursach who scribbled with a partner forgetting everything, including the right of way for the brains of coffee.
And her stories are always different, well that is not bored, I sometimes change my script: sometimes forget Pour the water (this is the most brutal and fast way to settle accounts with the machine), sometimes I forget to give her a coffee (in this case the most cruel way for me, because when instead of coffee in a cup of water flowing, and the time to make a new attempt is no longer ..... well, who wakes in the morning after coffee, I understand), and of my most favorite way - it's easy to forget about her. Then after 10-15 minutes (or longer if desired) to run into the kitchen and watch her with indignation spit-covered the entire plate and a piece of microwaved and thus hurt razvonyalas singed do not know what (whether iron is there still a crap). Here it is the most contrary property, because it offended stink it may even a couple of days that estesno not reflected positively on the drinking of coffee drinks
PEOPLE! COFFEE MAKERS TAKE CARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment